You Are Here:Home/Information/Patient-Driven Payment Model (PDPM)
Government sources documents
PDPM Virtual Workshop
PDPM Game Plan
Join AANAC for 24/7 access to resources and education that keep you up-to-date and ahead of changes.
The Patient-Drive Payment Model (PDPM) is here, and AANAC will continue to help you through the transition. Visit this page frequently for new tools, education, and resources for ongoing success under PDPM.
jRAVEN (version 1.7.1) is now available for download which contains the following updates:
2) All enhancements included with jRAVEN v1.7.0:
3) MDS Item Set Version V1.17
4) MDS Data Specification Version V3.00
5) VUT Version V3.1.0
6) The initial PDPM Grouper (replaced with the new version, v1.0003)
7) Supports the Correction Policy update to not allow corrections if it causes the target date to cross over the 10/1/2019 date
8) Supports the updated submission timeframe change from 3 years to 2 years