Event Dementia Care Call
Topic Dementia Care in Nursing Homes
When: Tuesday, September 22, 2020, from 1:30 to 3 pm ET
Registration: Register for Medicare Learning Network events.
· Presentation: Available prior to the event
· Audio recording and transcript: Available approximately 2 weeks after the event
National Partnership to Improve Dementia Care and Quality Assurance Performance Improvement
During this call, learn about the unique challenges facing nursing home residents living with dementia during the COVID-19 pandemic and best practices to support them. A question and answer session follows the presentations.
· Cathleen Lawrence and Dara Graham, CMS
· Kara Jacobs Slifka, MD, MPH, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
· Douglas Pace, Alzheimer’s Association
Target Audience: Consumer and advocacy groups; nursing home providers; surveyor community; prescribers; professional associations; and other interested stakeholders.