What is the ICD-10-CM Browser Tool [ Beta Version]
The National Center for Health Statistics ICD-10-CM Browser tool is a user-friendly web-based query application allows users to search for codes from the International Classification of Diseases, 10th Revision, Clinical Modification (ICD-10-CM) and provides instructional information needed to understand the usage of ICD-10-CM codes. The application provides access to multiple fiscal year version sets that are available with real-time comprehensive results via the search capabilities.
The National Center for Health Statistics updates ICD-10-CM on an annual basis. In addition to the new browser tool, ICD-10-CM and all approved updates to the classification are still available on this webpage for public use.
Online user’s guide
- The Official ICD–10–CM Coding Guidelines
- ICD–10–CM Tabular List of Diseases and Injuries
- ICD–10–CM Index to Diseases and Injuries
- ICD–10–CM External Cause of Injuries Index
- ICD–10–CM Table of Neoplasms
- ICD–10–CM Table of Drugs and Chemicals
Functionality features include:
- Search Index for main term or subterms
- Search by ICD–10–CM code
- Pop-up instructional notes
- Ability to toggle from the Index to the Tabular list.