The shift to PDPM is more than a one-time change. It’s an ongoing transition that will fundamentally alter how care is delivered, managed, and reimbursed within your facility. There are many tools out there to help you through this change, but only AANAC’s PDPM Game Plan delivers 80+ pages of interactive, downloadable tools, checklists, and resources all in one convenient resource.
Developed by AANAC nursing experts, AANAC’s PDPM Game Plan allows you to develop, implement, and monitor your PDPM transition plan and continue to support your PDPM success well after implementation.
Put these tools to work for you today!
Save 5% when purchasing the complete PDPM Solutions of AANAC’s top PDPM education programs and resources.
- PDPM Calculation Worksheet to guide you in the determination of HIPPS codes
- MDS Nurse FTE Calculator to estimate the time needed under PDPM to complete assessments and other required NAC duties to evaluate if the MDS department is adequately staffed
- Interrupted Stay Policy Tracking tool to help you and your team track interrupted stays and ensure correct billing for days not covered by Medicare
- PDPM Case-Mix Group Conversion to HIPPS Characters Tool to help you gather the HIPPS characters under each payment group for the HIPPS code you’ll need to identify a SNF resident’s payment classification
- Top five mistakes made when assigning ICD-10-CM codes in the SNF so you can avoid them
- PDPM Admission Checklist Tool to help you collect information needed at the time of admission
- Tools to help you audit billing and reimbursement
- Detailed review of the risk of payment penalty for late or missed assessments under PDPM
See the Table of Contents.