About the Rena R. Shephard Professional Development Grant:
The Rena R. Shephard Professional Development Grant provides a current AANAC member who represents the best in long-term care the opportunity to attend the 2019 AANAC and AADNS Conference, April 3-5, 2019, in Orlando, FL. The winner of this grant displays the desire to attend this event, but has not had the means to attend the conference before. This professional development grant is generously funded by the inaugural chair of AANAC, Rena R. Shephard. The winner of this grant will be notified in February 2019.
- The recipient of this grant must be a current AANAC member in good standing.
- The recipient of this grant must be working in a NAC/MDS assessment position.
- The recipient of this grant must be a first-time attendee at the AANAC conference and a first-time recipient of this grant.
- The recipient of this grant must be able to attend the 2019 AANAC and AADNS Conference. If attendance is not possible, the grant will be given to the runner up.
- The recipient of this grant will receive a complimentary registration to the 2019 AANAC and AADNS Conference in Orlando, FL (a $515 value), two nights of hotel accommodations at the host hotel, and a travel stipend.
- Complete the form below in its entirety.
- Include Name and Facility in the requested fields, but please omit from the other questions, as the application will be made anonymous. Please use "the attendee" and "at our facility" when describing the nominee and their work.