About the President's Professional Development Grant:
The President's Professional Development Grant is given to an AANAC or AADNS member who exemplifies the best of what long-term care has to offer and displays an interest in professional development within the long-term care profession. This grant awards one recipient with the chance to earn the Resident Assessment Coordinator--Certified (RAC-CT®), the Director of Nursing Services--Certified (DNS-CT), or QAPI Certified Professional (QCP) credential by providing a complimentary registration for the online + PDF format of the selected certification program. The winner of this grant will be notified in February 2019.
- The recipient of this grant must be a current AANAC or AADNS member in good standing.
- The recipient of this grant must be a first-time recipient and not a previous winner.
- The recipient of this grant will receive complimentary access to the full 10-course RAC-CT, 10-course DNS-CT, or 5-course QCP certification program in the online + printable PDF format.
- Complete the form below in its entirety.
- Include Name and Facility in the requested fields, but please omit from the other questions, as the application will be made anonymous. Please use "the nominee" and "at our facility" when describing the nominee and their work.