About the Best Practice of the Year Award:
The Best Practice of the Year Award recognizes a long-term care facility or an organized group of individuals that has taken culture change to an entirely new level, with an innovative practice, an adventurous approach, or a trailblazing idea that reframes an old concept and ultimately makes a positive change in long-term care and the lives of residents. The winner of this award will be notified in February 2019, and the award will be presented at the 2019 AANAC and AADNS Conference in Orlando, FL, April 3-5, 2019.
- The recipient representative will receive a complimentary registration to the 2019 AANAC and AADNS Conference in Orlando, FL (a $515 value), two nights of hotel accommodations at the host hotel, and a travel stipend.
- The recipient of this award must be a first-time recipient and not a previous winner.
- The recipient of this award must be a facility within the United States.
- Applications must be received by 11:59 pm MT on Dec. 14, 2018.
- Complete the form below in its entirety.
- Include Name and Facility in the requested fields, but please omit from other questions, as the application will be made anonymous. Please use "the facility" when describing the facility.