The Resident Assessment Coordinator—Certified (RAC-CT) education and certification program has long set the national standard for skilled nursing facility PPS and MDS 3.0 education. Constantly reviewed and updated by a team of experts, the RAC-CT program ensures your knowledge of clinical assessment and care planning, completion of the MDS, and the regulatory body surrounding the RAI/MDS process.
- Navigate tough coding dilemmas with the most current coding and regulatory knowledge
- Recover reimbursement and avoid overpayment by knowing where to find important MDS data
- Proactively solve quality pitfalls by recognizing the clues reflected in your Quality Measure and Five Star reports
- Uncover unique solutions that honor resident preference by synthesizing MDS, CAA, and care plan data into individualized interventions
- Earn respect in your facility by proving that you are dedicated, capable, and knowledgeable
- Gain confidence that will enable you to take a leadership role in resident care
AANAC is proud of offer Relias members a significant discount on RAC-CT education and certification. Use promo code "RELIASRAC" at checkout to purchase the 10-course certification kit for $42.50 off.
Receive an additional discount on education when you join AANAC for just $110 for a whole year. Learn about benefits of membership and join today.
Choose a format:
RAC-CT Online Only Certification Kit
AANAC Member: $427.50 - Relias Member Discount = $385 (Best Value!)
Non-Member: $855 - Relias Member Discount = $812.50
RAC-CT Online + Downloadable PDF Certification Kit
AANAC Member: $617.50 - Relias Member Discount = $575
Non-Member: $1,235 - Relias Member Discount = $1,192.50