CMS Section GG Training Videos: GG0130A, GG0110, GG0170C, GG0130B, Decision Tree for GG0130/GG0170 (10/19)
These apply to all four QRP programs, including the SNF QRP:
- Coding GG0130A. Eating (6:19). The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services is releasing a short video tutorial to assist providers with coding GG0130A. Eating. This 6-minute video is designed to provided targeted guidance using simulated patient scenarios.
- GG0110 Prior Device Use with Information From Multiple Sources. This 4-minute video demonstrates how a caregiver can utilize information collected from multiple scenarios to accurately code GG0110. Prior Device Use.
- Decision Tree for Coding Section GG0130. Self-Care and GG0170. Mobility. This 12-minute video demonstrates how to apply the six-point coding scale to GG0130. Self-Care and GG0170. Mobility using GG0170D. Sit to stand as an example.
- Coding GG0170C. Lying to sitting on side of bed This 4-minute video demonstrates how to distinguish between Code 02, Substantial/maximal assistance and Code 03, Partial/moderate assistance when coding GG0170C. Lying to sitting on side of bed.
- Coding GG0130B. Oral Hygiene. This 4-minute video demonstrates how to distinguish between Code 05, Set-up or clean-up assistance and Code 04, Supervision or touching assistance when coding GG0130B. Oral Hygiene.