How do I register for a live webinar?
To register for a live webinar,
- Go to the AANAC Webinars Page.
- Click the “Register” button under the webinar you would like to attend. You will be directed to another page with the webinar pricing list (your pricing for the webinar is automatically applied based on your membership status).
- On that page, click “Register Me” or “Continue to Shopping Cart.” You’ll be directed to your Cart.
- Once in your Cart, checkout and finalize your registration. Even if the webinar is free, you still need to do this to complete your registration. You'll receive an email confirming your registration within 24 hours.
How do I watch the live webinar?
After you complete your registration,
- You will receive a confirmation email. Not seeing this email? Check your Spam or Junk folders.
- In your confirmation email, you will receive a link to the Attendee Launch Page. This link will take you directly to the webinar launch page. You do not need to login to AANAC.org to access the webinar.
- An hour before the webinar, click on the “Launch Webinar” button on the Attendee Launch Page.
- Enter in your information for attendance verification, and then the streaming for the webinar will begin.
The best browser for watching is Google Chrome.
Can I dial-in for a live webinar?
If you prefer to dial-in instead of listening via your computer speakers, the dial-in information is always available on the streaming interface under “Announcements.”
Where do I download the handouts?
Handouts will be posted on the Attendee Launch Page under the “Handouts” section as soon as they are available. They are typically posted a day or two before the webinar.
How do I get my continuing education credits?
In order to receive the CE credit for a live webinar, you must do all of the following:
Whom should I contact for technical support?
- Register for the webinar under your own name.
- Verify your attendance before the webinar begins by entering your name and email address on the webinar launch page. You must use the same email address where you received your confirmation email.
- Your CE certificate will be ready for you soon after the live webinar. Once your attendance at the webinar has been verified, you will receive an email directing you to the My Continuing Education page on www.AANAC.org, where you can access, download, and print your certificate.
Please call Abila, our webinar hosting company, at 866-702-3278.
Return to Webinars Page