Be the Medicare expert at your facility
Gain the knowledge and expertise you need to help your team stay Medicare compliant
Become the Medicare leader in your facility with this comprehensive certification and education program. This in-depth program will help you manage the reimbursement system, navigate audits, avoid risky practices, and stop drowning in confusing and changing regulations. The Medicare University program is available online and as a three-day live workshop; you can choose the format that compliments your learning style.
Increase your knowledge:
Understand Medicare benefits, eligibility and the difference between Part A,B,C and D
Share the concepts of SNF skilled services, payment structures and consolidated billing
Define the qualifications and requirements for both Part A & B therapy
Understand the Medicare claim review and provider appeal processes
Gain confidence in the documentation process
Comply with billing requirements and understand the principles of the Beneficiary Notification Initiative
Authored by the foremost experts in Medicare, this in-depth program consists of seven education courses. Online courses can be taken individually or as a series. Following completion of each course, you will have access to a CE certificate.
Medicare University is offered in a variety of formats as well as a live three-day workshop (view schedule). Online courses can be taken individually or as a series; following completion of each course, you will have access to a CE completion certificate.
Available Medicare University Courses:
- Medicare in a Skilled Nursing Facility - (1 CE) Summary
- The Prospective Payment System for Skilled Nursing Facilities - (1 CE) Summary
- Part B Therapy in a Skilled Nursing Facility - (.75 CE) Summary
- Medical Review in a Skilled Nursing Facility - (.75 CE) Summary
- Medicare Documentation in a Skilled Nursing Facility - (1.75 CEs) Summary
- Skilled Nursing Facility Consolidated Billing - (1.25 CEs) Summary
- The Beneficiary Notice Initiative in a Skilled Nursing Facility - (1 CE) Summary
Save 5% immediately by purchasing the seven-course MU set.
Your satisfaction is our number one priority. View our course return and refund policy.