Awards and Professional Development Grants Application Process
Thank you for your interest in submitting an application for the 2018 Awards and Professional Development Grants. The application forms will open on October 9, 2017. If you have questions about the application process, requirements, or if you are interested in serving on the Awards and Professional Development Grants Committee, please reach out to Shannon Johnson. If you would like to be notified when the applications are open, please submit the form below.
- Nurse Assessment Coordinator of the Year
- Director of Nursing of the Year
- Nursing Home Administrator of the Year
- Best Practice of the Year
The winner of each of these awards will receive a complimentary registration to the 2018 Annual Conference and a travel stipend.
AANAC Professional Development Grants
- President's Grant - Complimentary registration for the online ten-course RAC-CT certification program
- Founder's Grant - Complimentary registration to the 2018 AANAC Annual Conference and a travel stipend
- Rena R. Shephard Grant - Complimentary registration to the 2018 Annual Conference for a first-time attendee and a travel stipend
LTC Nursing Education Foundation Scholarships
- Nursing Assistant of the Year Scholarship Program (Sponsored by Cerner)
- Cheryl M. Thomas Grant (Supported by the friends and family of Cheryl M. Thomas and Cerner) - $5,000 toward a BSN program