The Resident Assessment Coordinator—Certified (RAC-CT) education and certification program has long set the national standard for skilled nursing facility PPS and MDS 3.0 education. Constantly reviewed and updated by a team of experts, the RAC-CT program ensures your knowledge of clinical assessment and care planning, completion of the MDS, and the regulatory body surrounding the RAI/MDS process.
- Navigate tough coding dilemmas with the most current coding and regulatory knowledge
- Recover reimbursement and avoid overpayment by knowing where to find important MDS data
- Proactively solve quality pitfalls by recognizing the clues reflected in your Quality Measure and Five Star reports
- Uncover unique solutions that honor resident preference by synthesizing MDS, CAA, and care plan data into individualized interventions
- Earn respect in your facility by proving that you are dedicated, capable, and knowledgeable
- Gain confidence that will enable you to take a leadership role in resident care
AANAC members receive significant discounts on education products. Learn about benefits of membership and join today.